Follow us on Twitter @ExasperatedEduc

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Why a blog?

Whether it be to the verge of greatness or the border of despair, is there something specific that propels a person to do the abnormal?

Not in my case.  In my case, creating this blog (a very abnormal thing for me) was not the result of a single momentous event but instead, the accumulation of thousands of tortuous drops of stupidity, inefficiencies and missteps at every level of the educational field.  I'm fed up and this is my semi-tech-savvy way of screaming from my window (with homage to the movie "Network" and Twisted Sister), "I'm not going to take it anymore."

What you will find here is:
- accounts of the slings and arrows suffered by educational personnel
- commentary on so-called "educational reforms" and the people, groups, institutions that proffer them
- links to relevant articles, websites, blogs, commentary etc.
- the occasional rant

1 comment:

  1. APPRECIATED! Thanks a lot for writing! What's true for you is true for thousands of others-- and you're funny too, that dry laugh. The one that ends in a glower...

    ReplyDelete